Meet Ladynez Espinal, MD
OB/GYN in Miramar, FL
Lady's Care Center in Miramar, Florida was founded by obstetrician and gynecologist Dr. Ladynez Espinal. Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, Dr. Espinal received her medical degree from MCP-Hahnemann School of Medicine in Philadelphia, after which she completed her residency program at Atlanta Medical Center.
Dr. Espinal's passion for learning and keeping up with cutting-edge advances in medicine, along with her familiarity with and understanding of diverse cultural women's issues, allows her to be a unique expert for her patients, as well as an advocate to trust, to consult and to support.
Serving the South Florida area, Dr. Espinal is one of only a handful of female surgeons in the country trained in cosmetic vaginal rejuvenation techniques. Dr. Espinal is an affiliate of Dr. DiGeronimo, a renowned plastic and reconstructive surgeon located in Aventura, FL. She performs some of her cosmetic vaginal surgeries at this location as well.
Residency: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Atlanta Medical Center, Atlanta, GA
Medical Degree: MCP-Hahnemann School of Medicine (now Drexel University College of Medicine), Philadelphia, PA
Undergraduate Degree: BS in Microbiology and Immunology, University of Miami, Miami, FL
- American Medical Association
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association
- National Society for Hispanic Professionals
- Institute for Functional Medicine
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Florida Medical Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Gynecologists
- 2009 Patient’s Choice Award
- 2008 Recipient of “TOP DOCS” – given to physicians who are recognized for providing extraordinary care and service at Memorial Hospital West.
- 5/2003 Best Case Report. “Trios in Gynecologic Oncology.” 21st Annual Obstetrics and Gynecology Resident Scientific Research Program.
“Role of fetal fibronectin and stripping of membranes as a predictor of spontaneous labor,” – Atlanta Medical Center, Atlanta, GA.
“Eosinophilic cystitis as the cause of hematuria and chronic pelvic pain”, [Case Report]. – Atlanta Medical Center, Atlanta, GA.
To schedule an appointment with Miramar OB/GYN Dr. Ladynez Espinal, call (954) 538-1700 or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located in Miramar, Florida, just north of Miami and south of Weston.